Quiz night - 16 October 2014 - Tickets available now
For tickets contact Karina 021 995704
Part Time Animal Care Assistant/Administration Vacancy
Marlborough SPCA are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to fill the position of Animal Care Assistant/Administration.
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will join a team of hard working and enthusiastic staff responsible for animal care and welfare in the Marlborough Region.
- Have animal husbandry experience. Vet nursing qualification or similar ideal but not essential.
- Have a passionate and enthusiastic interest in animals and their welfare.
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in all areas of the centre from animal care to education and fundraising.
- An ability to deal with the public and stressful situations.
- Physically able to carry out the role effectively.
- An ability to work effectively unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Computer and administration skills
- Demonstrate empathy and resilience.
- Have a clean police record.
The position would require the candidate to ensure all daily animal care is carried out in an efficient and thorough manner, telephone enquiries are addressed and documents kept up to date. The job is fast paced and hard work totalling 10 hours per week.
Applications Close 5pm 26th September 2014
More Articles ...
- Quiz night - 16 October 2014
- Auction/Dinner - Hunters Restaurant on Saturday 19th July 2014
- June/July upcoming events.
- Springlands Lifestyle Village
- Thank you Outward Bound
- Spare an hour for SPCA animals?
- Next training sessions for new volunteers
- Get your cat ready for spring!
- Discounts on Our Longer Stay Cats
- Advice from Canterbury SPCA - the earthquake specialists
- SPCA Op Shop New Location
- Inspector Kit Donated
- Gifts in Kind sought
- Toyota donates Marlborough SPCA the use of a car for a year!